Software Engineer - Mobile (iOS)
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Mobile Engineering is at the heart of mobile products and capabilities at Airy. An iOS Engineer is at the forefront of enabling and building personal, interconnected, user-centric, Geo-location-leveraging iOS application and experiences compatible with low bandwidth and often unreliable internet connections in Indonesia. You will also be expected to keep researching new development and new technologies in iOS Application to upgrade our mobile capabilities.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and Build Native iOS App.
- Work with Product & Design Team to realize our vision in our customer hands through their iOS Devices.
- Stay update with iOS Technology Stack.
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Experienced in making or integrating API
- Able to debug code
- Experienced in implement design pattern + clean code
- Have passion in Mobile Software Engineering and Mobile Products
- Excellent understanding of Software Engineering and iOS Application Concepts
- Comfortable with iOS Technology
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions, explore new technologies, and try new things
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.