Contact Center Assistant Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Determine contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefits analysis; identifying and evaluating a wide range of contact center technologies.
- Develop technical specifications, customer service standards, quality, and individual performance metrics.
- Accomplish human resource objective by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and counseling call center agents.
- Administer scheduling systems, assign human resources effectively and efficiently as well as controlling and monitoring overall contact center performance.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center operations management, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional communities; and benchmarking on best practices.
- Explore opportunities to add value to contact center and always apply continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree in business related fields, engineering, and others
- Experience of 4-6 year in contact center operations
- Motivated, driven, and passionate for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and attention to details
- Bias to proactively resolving issues and results-driven
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.