Social Media Associates
- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Manage Airy social media channels (including content creation, engagement with user, and related tasks).
- Develop the best social media strategies and campaigns to support Airy brand/product/business.
- Follow the latest trend in social media to ensure that the campaign will stay relevant to the audiences.
- Coordinating social media campaign with related stakeholders (community, influencers, agency, and internal team).
- Monitor KPI and goals to ensure continuous improvement in Airy social media.
- At least 1 year experience in managing social media and content (fresh grad is ok, but will be better if they have similar experience during their internship period).
- Avid traveler and active social media user is a plus.
- Good conceptor and able to think out of the box.
- Good content writing skills.
- Education: bachelor degree in marketing / communication.