Product Marketing Analyst
- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Support the development of marketing strategy for fueling business growth using data-driven approach.
- Execute marketing strategy, campaign, advertising & promotion activities and optimize it for maximum ROI.
- Conduct competition monitoring, including evaluate and analyze threats from existing or new players.
- Constantly analyse and optimize marketing performance
- Define clear campaign targets and correspondingly measurable KPIs for campaign
- Closely monitor campaign performance against these KPIs and tweak campaigns if concluded to be not effective
- Ensure optimum utilization of all communication channels to push the programs/campaigns
- Support Product Managers in identifying long-term opportunities based on research, analysis, and a strategic view of the market
- Conduct market assessment and gather quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to products as an input to product management
- 1-2 years B2B Experiences in e-commerce, online marketing, retails/investment banking, management consultancy
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Have digital background, understand SEO, SEM, SMM, Google and Facebook platforms
- High level proficiency in Excel, SQL and data analytics
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Advanced and above in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful – Able to put on different hats; Goal is to achieve company targets with a “can-do”
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data and analytical thinking
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.