- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Monitor and maintain the fulfillment of legal compliance in Indonesia.
- Assist in a negotiation process with business partners and vendors in Indonesia.
- Assist legal administrative filling, submission and/or reporting, legal data (i.e., license, reporting, permits, etc.) management, regulatory update and ensure the legal compliance;
- Advise on product or licensing requirements.
- Preparing draft agreement with any business partner.
- Conducting a legal research on the relevant issue as well as providing legal advice.
- Reviewing day-to-day agreements.
- Holds a law degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in legal functions.
- Previously worked at a reputable law firm or as a legal counsel in real estate, lease, franchise and hospitality industry.
- Having exposure in general corporate, property/ real estate, financial and commercial dispute, will be a plus point exposure in affiliate and partnership.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.