Revenue Associate (Multiple seniority level positions available)
- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Note: Multiple seniority level positions (Revenue Manager, Associate and Analyst) are available based on candidate’s past experience.
The candidate will be part of the revenue team which is responsible for the implementation of commercial strategy in all of Airy's revenue streams to maximize production following the brand master plan and customer’s needs. The candidate will lead/facilitate cross functional decision making of all revenue generating departments including product marketing, partnership, offline/community marketing and hotel ops while managing all aspects of market intelligence; pricing; inventory, distribution channels, market segment mix and acceptance/denial of major group bookings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Own the delivery of assigned revenue generating initiatives.
- Review, monitor and optimize revenue generation.
- Review, monitor and optimize channel performance for both retail and B2B.
- Establish pricing and customer behavior baseline for each new hotel (market segment, competitors, area, occupancy, etc.).
- Categorize hotels based on predefined strategies.
- Formulate micro pricing strategies.
- Identify optimum inventory allocation strategy for each hotel.
- Customize strategy for special events.
- Maintain distribution channel sufficiency, in terms of both quantity (number of distributors/ channel) and quality (accuracy of listing, relevance etc).
- Liaise with multifunctional team on pricing and distribution related issues (availability, bookings, etc).
- An undergraduate degree from a Tier 1 college/ university in Indonesia.
- Experience of2 years in an analytics role.
- Possess an applied economics mindset.
- Comfortable with extracting and managing large volumes of data.
- Ability to process large volumes of data to distill insight.
- Possess structured thinking, attention to detail, and strong verbal/ written communication (in slides/ Excel).
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Ability to effectively communicateproblem and resolve conflict.
- Past experience in FMCG, market research company, or audit firm is a plus but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.