Revenue Executive (6 month internship)
- West Jakarta, Jakarta, id
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
As Revenue Executive you are responsible for supporting the revenue team in implementing pricing & distribution strategies by extracting, compiling and running monthly reports, coordinating and updating hotel information for new openings or existing hotels, including rate and content as applicable, and check for rate and content-availability across all channels.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Revenue Associate in implementing micro pricing strategies.
- Generate rate and availability parity report on a daily basis using reporting tool.
- Assist in setting up a product audit.
- Extract monthly channel and individual OTA production for each hotel and enter data into the required format.
- Assist Revenue Associate in decision making by providing findings from daily operation.
- Answer queries regarding pricing & distribution strategy and refers any problems to the immediate Revenue Associate and/ or Manager.
- Answer questions on the rates, promotions and room type’s availability.
- Maintain distribution channel sufficiency, regarding both quantity (number of distributors/ channel) and quality (accuracy of listing, relevance etc).
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate Superior or Management.
- Fresh-grads are welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven.
- Excellent number crunching skills.
- Comfortable with extracting and managing large volumes of data.
- Possess structured thinking, attention to detail, and strong verbal/ written communication (in slides/ Excel).
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a complex and fast-paced environment; collaborative, enjoy working in teams and cross-division.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.