- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology and established in Indonesia. Airy is able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget.
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to determine the right feature set to drive the improvement of Airy products – both our in-room and platform product.
- Identify and generate new ideas that grow market shares, improve customers experience, drive growth and conversion.
- Developing product roadmap, product vision and product strategy.
- Driving product design and planning and writing specifications of new features and enhancements.
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Identify key factors to retain customers, increase return rate of visitors/ users, increase current customer spending's/ leads, and retain customers - increase repurchase rate or repeat customers.
- S1 (Bachelor’s) degree in technical (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or other relevant fields from a reputable university, MBA is a plus.
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of guest preferences and user behaviors.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma and ability to influence.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and able to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid oral and written communications skills.
- Ambitious, results-driven, and supportive individual.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Experiences in product management/development, preferably in the internet and/or hospitality space.
- Have experience from top tier management consulting, multinational tech or investment banking.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.