Software Engineer - Backend
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology and established in Indonesia. Airy is able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget.
Back-end engineering in AiryRooms is the core team that enables almost every technological aspects in our product. You will be responsible to translate various problems and solve them. Some examples of the problems we encounter ranges from how you design a reliable and scalable booking engine, designing a real time market-supply-demand pricing system, creating real time inventory query system, etc.
- Have good understanding in programming language. We use Java, but we are open to any languages.
- Experienced in developing API, server side application that communicates with database.
- Eager to learn, and has a deep passion in software engineering, especially related to distributed and scalable system development.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Comfortable working with multi-threaded programs, distributed systems, or networking.
- Curiosity to explore unusual solutions and design patterns to tackle novel problems.
- Understand in building system and coding best-practice.
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.