Cluster Associate Bandung
- Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Visit properties at least once a week to ensure that standards of service are adhered to
- Conduct audits on hotel rooms to ensure that all items in checklist are fulfilled
- Suggest ideas for improvements to Area Manager and Regional Manager
- Conduct audits on property amenities
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply until 2 years of experience in similar role in hospitality industry.
- Education background in hospitality.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage with vendors and stakeholders.
- Ability to execute initiatives prompt and comprehensive.
- Consider themselves ambassadors of a brand they are aligned with and are willing to go all out to uphold the brand name.
- Able to work in a team and takes ownership of his/her work.
- Proficiency in using email and Microsoft Excel.