Software Engineer, Backend
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the mid of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Systems engineering in Airy Rooms is the steward of critical components that make Airy search engine, booking engine, and various transactional and analytical components work. You will be responsible for designing, building, or maintaining any of our application frameworks, real-time search systems, high-reliability commerce systems, business intelligence systems, or our data systems. You may need to work with other application and system developers as well as database administrators to ensure the stack runs smoothly.
We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. The incumbent will be working in a team in order to:
- Design our application framework
- Build reliable transactional system, and
- Develop scalable operation automation pipeline.
- Passionate in software engineering, especially in building complex and reliable systems.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Comfortable working with multi-threaded programs, distributed systems, or networking.
- Curiosity to explore unusual solutions and design patterns to tackle novel problems.
- Understand in building system and coding best-practice.
- Excellent in one or more programming language (we use Java, but are agnostic to language).
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.