International Marketing Associate
- Alarm.com, a fast growth entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking ambitious and self-directed individuals with a desire to pursue a career in marketing to join our team and become an International Marketing Associate. This position provides support to the international distribution sales channels and business development activities, whose priority is primarily Latin America. Key responsibilities include facilitating communication with international partners, market research, marketing collateral development, marketing and branding plan and execution, coordinating international shows and conferences, as well as translating documentation to/from Spanish. Portuguese is a Plus. Travel requirement: 10-20%.
- Maximize company’s international market share
- Keep abreast of global market trends
- Prepare and execute international marketing, trade shows, and branding plans, and coordinate with other departments to achieve marketing endeavors
- Develop and oversee creation of marketing materials, press releases and advertisement with creative agencies in multiple countries
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Manage international marketing budget and billing process
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing
- Support Alarm.com’s non-Spanish speaking personnel (engineers, accounts receivable)
- Translate documentation, presentations, and proposals to/from Spanish with great attention to detail and professional quality
- B.A. or B.S. with strong academic performance
- 2-3 years of International Marketing experience
- Be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus, but Spanish is required
- Have strong team building skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of departments and vendors
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Interest in technology (although prior related technology expertise is not required)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel internationally on an as-need basis to assist at shows and conferences
- Articulate and feel comfortable working with diversified, fast paced, and formal cultures
- Ability to grow and adapt with the position as job responsibilities evolve
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
- Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.