Microwave Photonics Engineer
- Moosstrasse 2A, 8803 Rüschlikon, Switzerland
Since 18 years, Albis Optoelectronics has been developing, manufacturing and selling photodiode and avalanche photodiode chips for applications in fiber-optic communication and sensing. Our global base of demanding customers relies on the performance, high quality and reliability of our chips and subassemblies that are manufactured in our clean room facilities in Rueschlikon, Switzerland.
- Prototyping of high speed, packaged RF photodiodes.
- RF microwave circuit design and optimization.
- Frequency, time domain and DC measurements.
- Transfer of manufacturing processes into volume production.
- Responsibility for in-house RF test infrastructure.
- Development of application notes for customers and technical marketing documents.
- Leading of national and international research projects.
You have a master or PhD degree, or equivalent experience in electrical engineering, photonics, semiconductor physics or other related fields. You are proficient in microwave packaging, electronic simulation tools and RF measurement equipment. Excellent English language skills, both oral and written, are a prerequisite.
We are looking for an open-minded, professional and highly motivated personality. If you have organisational talent and are very goal oriented, you are best prepared for this ambitious position.
We offer the unique opportunity to take responsibility of a high-end optoelectronic device for future photonic satellite payloads and to work closely with a young and international team to create innovative new products. Your contribution will have a direct and major impact on the success of the packaged photodiode product line.