Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Tredyffrin, PA
allwebcafe – Rare Thinking | Well Done
allwebcafe is a fast growing, cutting edge, digital marketing agency based in Philadelphia that creates meaningful digital experiences that foster trust with target audiences. Our culture is forward-thinking, agile and respectful. Our close knit employees truly care about each other and our clients. Our collaborative culture is perfect for someone who wants to make their mark and wants to see the impact of their contributions and idea
Bonus structure and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company
Close knit, inspiring, fast paced environment
- 2 min. walk from train station
Share in our forward thinking vision and culture
We are searching for an experienced account manager that knows how to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients. You must have a solid understanding of digital marketing trends, tools and technologies and have the wherewithal to understand clients businesses’ on a fundamental level, to ensure agency efforts support overall business goals and objectives.
Your role will include day-to-day client service duties. You must be a highly motivated self-starter and team player with a serious passion for helping clients succeed in the digital marketplace. You will be a part of the “Partnerships & Sales” group, where you will guide and collaborate with other team members and agency groups to help solve problems and provide innovative solutions.
Client Relationships Management:
Act as the client's liaison and balance the input of the various agency departments, ensuring it meets the client's goals / objectives
Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
Identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of AWC digital products and services
Work as part of an interdisciplinary team of agency professionals including creative, strategy, development and project management
A Bachelors degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or similar
A minimum of five (5) years Account Management experience
A minimum of five (5) years agency experience, working across multiple media (print, online, email, video, social media).
Experience in leading strategic engagements
In-depth understanding of Interactive Media, Online Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing, Analytics and related technology platforms
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: