Certified Nurse's Aide (CNA)
- Hampton, VA
The core service of Allegiance Home Care Services, Inc. (AHCS) is to provide home care to seniors and people with disabilities to live independently in their homes as long as they are safely able to do so. Actual services performed to the elderly and disabled include but are not limited to the "Activities of Daily Living" such as assisting with ambulation, bathing, transferring, toileting and grooming, just to name a few. Other types of activities are light cleaning, errands, medication reminders, etc. The agency provides continuous care 24/7, 365 days a year.
Allegiance Home Care Services, Inc., a family-owned, regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, and Companion Care services is presently hiring a Certified Nurses Aides to assist patients (adults-geriatrics) in their homes.
- Provide hands-on personal care and assist with self-care skills to clients in their homes.
- Develop a successful interpersonal relationship with our clients.
- Assist our clients with activities of daily living, including bathing, light housekeeping, feeding and preparing meals.
- Follow infection control and safety measures when caring for clients.
- Recognize and report changes in client's condition and safety to care coordinators
- Transportation Services
- Community Support Services
As an employee you can expect:
- Flexible hours- We will work around any schedule: School, Work, Kids, More. (Every other weekend scheduling)
- Competitive rates- Based on experience
- Friendly work environment
- Comprehensive training (Orientation, Online, In-House, Shadowing, and More)
- Management with C.N.A. and RN experience
- 24/7 Support
- Much more
If you are ready to advance your career and enjoy helping people remain safely in their homes, contact us today!
Apply Online: http://allegiancehomecareservices.net/employment/ and click on the "Employment Application" link.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, etc.
- Since not all clients are on a bus route we ask that you have your own car and driver's license.
http://allegiancehomecareservices.net/employment/ and click on the "Employment Application" link
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.