Recruitment Partner (6 month contract)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Resourcing & Onboarding team is responsible for the end to end requisition from vacancy generation to candidate start and coordinating the various sourcing efforts to deliver the best talent to The Bank.
· Support end to end recruitment process and facilitate the completion of forecasted recruitment demand as and when required;
· Ensure the process is moving within KPI guidelines to deliver the required hires to the business within agreed timescales;
· Coordinate and manage recruitment activity effectively to meet the needs of the business by engaging Hiring Manager to understand, brief and ensure correct sourcing strategy is followed and deliver the required outcomes;
· Ensure the Candidate database is maintained and regularly mined for prospective applicants;
· Oversee the whole recruitment process (including recruitment administration steps, where appropriate) ensuring a quality experience for Hiring Managers and Candidates;
· Accountable for assessment policy and procedures to ensure that applicants are assessed fairly and that The Bank continue to recruit a diverse population into all business areas.
· Ensure a compliant and efficient resourcing service in line with business KPI timescales, delivered on time and within budget;
· Actively required to be involved in ad-hoc Resourcing & Onboarding as well as wider HR projects.
· A recognised degree holder with at least 2 years of working experience in related field;
· Proficient in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia;
· Thorough understanding of Resourcing and Onboarding (tools, techniques and methodologies) with demand/workforce planning experience.
· A resourceful individual with good knowledge of the recruitment market and well networked across the sector.
· Experience in using talent management software (Taleo) will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
· Have experience of delivering specialist and volume recruitment through a search firm or corporate in-house function
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.