Why are we looking for a new colleague?
Simply put... we have a lot of work to do. Together with our parent company Allegro, we have embarked on a journey to build the largest e-commerce group in Central and Eastern Europe. This brings with it new challenges in terms of building an international team, unifying and improving the efficiency of existing processes, and at the same time designing new processes. One of the biggest projects ahead is the migration to SAP S/4 HANA.
These are the reasons why we are looking for another experienced SAP Developer to join our team.
What will you be doing with us?
It's not just about ABAP, our SAP is integrated with a lot of other systems, so knowledge of REST, SOAP, etc. will also be useful. We rely heavily on the internal team you'll be part of and agile development methodologies for development. You will participate in projects and contribute to their completion. You will also be given room for your development and full access to the SAP Learning Hub.
What kind of experience will you find useful?
- Minimum 3 years of ABAP development experience, ideally OO
- Previous experience with REST/OData/SAP GW
- Experience with Fiori, UI5 development could also come in handy
- You will have no problem communicating in English, as you will also be working with colleagues from Allegro on the projects
It is more than welcome, if:
- Team success is at least as important to you as personal success
- You care about product and technology goals and can translate them into your work
- You are able to work remotely but we'd be happy to see you at least once a week in our offices in Holešovice
Why come with us?
- Mallgroup is the largest e-commerce group in the Czech Republic using SAP. You will be involved in its migration to SAP S/4 HANA across Allegro Mallgroup. If this is what you're interested in... there's no better choice.
- Home office - do you need to finish projects in peace or wait for the handyman? No problem. By prior arrangement with the manager, you can set up a way that suits you.
- Flexible working hours - you can adjust the start and end of your day depending on your position and responsibilities.
- Did you know that every third person in Prague has a dog? We do! That's why you can bring your pet to the office.
- Possibility to rent a workplace in the company's premises. For “bike sapiens" we also have an available bike room and changing rooms with showers.
- From the very first day, you can take advantage of the VIP price program at our e-shop Mall.cz, Vivantis, CZC and Košík.cz.