Full Time Unarmed Security Guard Officer Nashville, TN
Alliance Training and Testing LLC specializes in training students for the Tennessee Unarmed Security Guard Officer License in Nashville TN. Alliance Training and Testing LLC is a privately owned and operated training center licensed by the state of Tennessee (license #00931447) through the Department of Commerce & Insurance Private Protective Services. We deliver TN Unarmed Security Guard Officer License Training from our state of the art training center in suite 125 of the Regions Center located just one block away from the Music City Central Bus Stop in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN.
Our Mission is to provide professional, efficient, and cost-effective training solutions for our customers and partners through continuous improvement driven by our integrity, teamwork, and innovation.
Our Vision is to be the preferred and most trusted provider of training and compliance resources.
A strategic partner of Alliance Training and testing LLC is currently seeking a full time unarmed security officer for a site located in Downtown Nashville, TN.
- Under limited supervision, unarmed security officers are responsible for observing and reporting safety and security hazards affecting the personnel and property of the customer sites; and to assist in enforcing the client’s safety and security rules and regulations.
- Unarmed security officer duties consist of, but are not limited to, a number of responsibilities necessary to maintain the security and safety of the client site.
- Security Officers interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public.
- Security guards maintains a HIGHLY visible presence observing and reporting all unusual activity and initiates management and client contact escalation procedures.
- Unarmed security guards patrol, inspect and/ or secure access areas into and onto client’s premises, as well as to highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Conducts security checks and inspects building entrances and exits.
- Locks and unlocks areas according to schedule.
- Conducts and reports results of site safety and security inspections.
- Responds to emergency / alarm calls and notifies, assists and directs emergency personnel as necessary.
- Escorts employees to their vehicles as required.
- Operates basic equipment such as a telephone, computer, and other related equipment as necessary.
- Prepares, processes, or transmits various reports.
- Possess valid Tennessee driver’s license.
- Drug screen and background check.
- 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- TN Unarmed Security License (preferred) or ability to obtain according to State of TN requirements.
(1) Full Time Position Located in Nashville, TN.
Wednesday - Sunday 11:00pm-7:00am / Monday & Tuesday Off
40 Hours Per Week Full Time / $9.00 Hourly