Full Time Unarmed Security Guard Officer Nashville, TN
- Suite 125
A strategic partner of Alliance Training and testing LLC is currently seeking a full time unarmed security officer for a site located in Downtown Nashville, TN.
- Under limited supervision, unarmed security officers are responsible for observing and reporting safety and security hazards affecting the personnel and property of the customer sites; and to assist in enforcing the client’s safety and security rules and regulations.
- Unarmed security officer duties consist of, but are not limited to, a number of responsibilities necessary to maintain the security and safety of the client site.
- Security Officers interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public.
- Security guards maintains a HIGHLY visible presence observing and reporting all unusual activity and initiates management and client contact escalation procedures.
- Unarmed security guards patrol, inspect and/ or secure access areas into and onto client’s premises, as well as to highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Conducts security checks and inspects building entrances and exits.
- Locks and unlocks areas according to schedule.
- Conducts and reports results of site safety and security inspections.
- Responds to emergency / alarm calls and notifies, assists and directs emergency personnel as necessary.
- Escorts employees to their vehicles as required.
- Operates basic equipment such as a telephone, computer, and other related equipment as necessary.
- Prepares, processes, or transmits various reports.
- Possess valid Tennessee driver’s license.
- Drug screen and background check.
- 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- TN Unarmed Security License (preferred) or ability to obtain according to State of TN requirements.
(1) Full Time Position Located in Nashville, TN.
Wednesday - Sunday 11:00pm-7:00am / Monday & Tuesday Off
40 Hours Per Week Full Time / $9.00 Hourly