Unarmed Security Officer / Vehicle Patrol Officer
A strategic partner of Alliance Training & Testing llc is currently seeking candidates for the position of Unarmed Security Officer / Vehicle Patrol Officer.
Under limited supervision, patrol security officers are responsible for observing and reporting safety and security hazards affecting the personnel and property of customer sites; and to assist in enforcing the client’s safety and security rules and regulations. The security officer assigned to the patrol division is assigned to Franklin, TN and conducts vehicle patrols in the areas of Nashville, TN and the surrounding counties in a company vehicle.
Work Schedule & Compensation
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive wages, benefits, training, and opportunities for advancement.
Thursday Friday Saturday 7:00pm-7:00am & Sunday 7:00pm-1:00am
42 Hours Each Week / 2 Hours OT
- Possess valid Tennessee driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Urinalysis drug screen & criminal background check.
- 26 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- TN Unarmed Security License (preferred) or ability to obtain according to State of TN requirements.
- Duties consist of, but are not limited to, a number of responsibilities necessary to maintain the security and safety of each client site.
- Interacts with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public.
- Maintains a HIGHLY visible presence observing and reporting all unusual activity and initiates management and client contact escalation procedures.
- Patrolling, inspecting and/ or securing access areas into and onto client’s premises, as well as to highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Conducts security checks and inspects building entrances and exits.
- Locks and unlocks areas according to schedule.
- Conducts and reports results of site safety and security inspections.
- Responds to emergency / alarm calls and notifies, assists and directs emergency personnel as necessary.
- Delivers items to security posts and escorts employees to their vehicles as required.
- Operates basic equipment such as a telephone, computer, and other related equipment as necessary.
- Prepares, processes, or transmits various reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Citadel management or the Client.
- Must be able to walk, run and climb stairs.
- Must be able to repetitively open heavy glass and metal doors.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds (opening & closing roll up doors).
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to outside elements including inclement weather for a 12 hour shift.
- Must have sufficient hearing to respond to normal verbal speech, alarm signals, radio and telephone communications.
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to read and understand tenant rosters, employee listings' post order, maps, computer screens, check identification (such as company rosters, driver’s license) and to distinguish the faces of employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and/or drive for up to 90% of a 12 hour shift.
- Must have a command of the English language that is easily understood both orally and in writing in for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.