Web Developer / Graphic Developer Intern
- New York, NY
AllurEntertainment provides party planning and marketing for every type of event, birthdays, weddings, corporate and social alike, which includes but is not limited to: event hosting, models, bottle waitresses, shot girls, VIP hosts, brand ambassadors, promotional spokespersons and independent artist entertainment. We also provide event staff & management on a professional level.
AllurEntertainment is looking for a web developer / Graphic Developer intern to work closely with CEO and staff on a variety of marketing and digital projects. This is a great opportunity to develop your own ideas with a startup company and contribute ideas to different aspects of the company in a creative form. Great for College or graduate student or experienced Web developer looking for exposure.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of digital and retail marketing strategy and tactics for our products, events and services.
- Contribute to our website, social media platform and client service request
- Support our team in day-to-day operations and perform other duties as requested
- Write SEO articles, tag pages with SEO keywords and distribute SEO content across multiple distribution channels
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth.
- Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following digital and print marketing channels defined as: Websites, Mobile Applications, Content Creation/Management, Advertising, Social Media, Video, Marketing/Collateral/Direct, Email campaigns
- Work very closely with our Graphic Designer, videographer/photographer etc for prior approvals on content creations and ideas.
We seek junior and senior college students or graduate students who are excited to apply their academic knowledge to real world writing, digital, and marketing and promotional projects.
• Knowledge of working with FTP access and other server side options
• HTML, CSS and Photoshop skills
• Knowledge of Word Press theme and plug-in development a plus
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Ability to work with deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Highly organized and task oriented, Excellent critical thinking skills
COMPANY PERKS: Please understand that this position is currently unpaid, however we will be offering school credit if needed.
minimum time commitment of 15 hours per week.