Global Leadership teacher for our summer camp (Engelberg)
- Beneditinerkloster 5, Engelberg
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make the summer an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated persons, who have a good feeling with teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educative experience.
For the summer, ALPADIA is currently looking for Global Leadership teachers:
Organise dynamic workshops for teenagers between the age of 13 and 17 years old around the following topics :
- Public Speaking Skills, Presentation Skills, Build a speech, Making a point
- Teamwork and team building, Leadership, Creative thinking, Cultural intelligence
- Experience or training in organizing and leading Global Leadership workshops
- Experience in working with teenagers
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures is a plus
- First-aid certificate, qualification in child supervision, etc. are a plus
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international working environment
- The opportunity to play a leading role in driving forward key company priorities
- A competitive salary
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 European countries with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- 3 workshops per week: every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon from 14:00 to 17:00 between 03.07.2019 and 03.08.2019
How to apply:
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent through our website https://www.alpadia.com/en/about-us/jobs.htm by clicking on the position you’re interested in.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.