EFL Teachers - London - UK
- Shoreditch, London, United Kingdom
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
For our course centres, ALPADIA is currently recruiting English Language Teachers.
- Teach English as a foreign language to young students from other countries
- Ensure academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school environment
- Assist the Camp Manager/Senior Teacher with placement tests
- Ensure weekly paperwork is completed accurately (lesson plans, registers, records of classes)
- Attend and participate in daily staff meetings.
- Ensure adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
- Maintain proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- First Degree or equivalent (Level 6 Qualifications and Credit Framework)
- CELTA, Trinity Cert. TESOL or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt where required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Attractive bonus options for returners and the possibility of career progression
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- London: 01.07.19 – 09.08.19
- Minimal duration: 2 weeks including weeks commencing 06/07/2019 and 13/07/2019
No accommodation is provided with this role.
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So please send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.