Airport Representatives - Heathrow - UK
- Heathrow, London, gb
ALPADIA Language Schools specialises in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and teenagers ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each programme is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
For our course centre, we are currently looking for several Airport representatives.
- At the weekend welcoming and giving more information to the students going to our camps
- Ensuring the safe and efficient check in of students to ensure they depart the UK safely
- Accompanying the students to the person in charge of the transfers between the camps and the airports
- Liaising with the UK Summer Camps Manager, camp managers, taxi companies and airlines to resolve any issues speedily and effectively.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Reliable, responsible and punctual person
- Open-minded and hospitable personality
- Flexible and available during weekends
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Working place and dates of commitment:
Heathrow Airport: each weekend day from the 30th, June until the 10th August 2019
The role may occasionally involve working out of St Pancras for some candidates. If this is not possible please indicate at interview.
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So please send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.