Night Time Supervisors - London - UK
- Shoreditch, London, gb
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
For the summer 2019, ALPADIA is currently looking for night time supervisors.
- Patrol the site at regular intervals to ensure that the residence is secure and the students are safe.
- Liaise closely with Camp Manager with regards to any security concerns.
- Ensure that all ALPADIA rules, procedures and directives are understood and adhered to in full.
- Monitor the whereabouts of students on site, ensuring separation of genders and discouraging night time wandering out of rooms and buildings.
- Ensure the health and safety, welfare and discipline of students, anticipating discrimination, bullying, and damage.
- Take responsibility for the school buildings e.g. locking up, lights off, etc.
- All other reasonable requests.
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working with teenagers or children in a residential environment preferred but not essential
- A diligent approach to ensuring the welfare and safety of our students
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- London: from 30th, June to 9th August 2019.
- Night time supervision is required 7 nights a week so the role will be shared among two candidates.
Minimal duration of commitment: 2 weeks
In the case of a commitment, a copy of your DBS check will be requested.
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So please send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.