English & Fashion Teacher (London)
- Shoreditch Campus, Falkirk St. Hackney, London, England, United Kingdom
ALPADIA Language Schools specialises in organising Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each programme is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
- Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries, aged 13-17 years old
- Ensuring academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school environment
- Assisting the Course Director with placement tests
- Ensuring weekly paperwork is completed accurately (lesson plans, registers, records of classes)
- Attending and participating in daily staff meetings.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
- Maintaining proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- Three times a week, organizing and supervising fashion workshops (theoretical aspects, colours analysis, makeup and shopping advice, …)
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- First Degree or equivalent (Level 6 Qualifications and Credit Framework)
- CELTA, Trinity Cert. TESOL or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt where required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in fashion (theoretical aspects, colours analysis, makeup, shopping, …)
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- London: 02.07 – 09.08.19
- Minimal duration of commitment: 2 weeks
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So please send us your application (CV and cover letter) through SmartRecruiters.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.