Fashion Teacher - London - UK
- Shoreditch, London, England, gb
ALPADIA Language Schools specialises in organising Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and teenagers ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each programme is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
For our course centre, ALPADIA is currently looking for a Fashion Teacher.
- Preparing and organising fashion workshops for teenagers aged 13-17 years old: theoretical aspects, colours analysis, makeup, shopping advice.
- Undertaking local travel to fashion museums and exhibitions
- Supervising students at all times
- Actively encouraging the involvement of students
- Setting up all equipment and ensuring it is in working order before students arrive
- Considering all potential hazards concerning Health & Safety according to the established guidelines, and making necessary provisions to avoid accidents
- Looking after the materials/equipment and making sure they are returned at the end of each session
- Packing away all equipment and materials, and tidying the activity space
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage large groups of teenagers
- A degree in fashion or a related subject preferred
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- From 01.07 to 09.08.19. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon between 14:00 and 17:00.
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children and teenagers? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So send us your application (CV and cover letter) through SmartRecruiters
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.