Activity Leaders/Senior Activity Leaders - Brighton - UK
- Brighton, Brighton, gb
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make the summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated people, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
For our course centre in Brighton, ALPADIA is currently recruiting Activity leaders.
- Preparing and supervising all the activities and excursions organised by ALPADIA
- Preparing and supervising various theme evenings
- Promoting all activities and events effectively
- Undertaking local travel and research
- Supervising students at all meal times
- Assisting in opening and closing down the centre
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures preferred (and necessary for Senior positions)
- Effective communicator
- Keen interest in sport and preferably a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Able to motivate and encourage large groups of teenagers
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
- Attractive bonus options for returners and the possibility of career progression
Location of our course center and date of commitment:
- Brighton: 29.06.19 – 11.08.19
- Accommodation on-site is paid for and organised by ALPADIA
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? Send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.
Successful candidates will be employed by ALPADIA Language Schools solely and the host school does not endorse, have involvement or responsibility for the services we offer.