English Teachers & Activity leaders for our holiday course centre
- Am Freibad, 35216 Biedenkopf, Germany
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated persons, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educative experience.
For our course centre, ALPADIA is currently looking for several English Teachers and Activity leaders
Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries
Supervising the activities and excursions organised by ALPADIA
Supervising various theme evenings
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- Experience or training in teaching English as a foreign language desired
- Keen interest in sport
- Native English speaker
- First-aid certificate, qualification in child supervision, swimming certificate, etc. are a plus
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- Lahntal (Biedenkopf): 22.06.2019 - 11.08.2019
- Accommodation on-site is compulsory and organised by ALPADIA
- Accommodation in double room and full board offered by ALPADIA
If you are invited to an interview, please send us a copy of your 2017 criminal record beforehand
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? So send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.