UK Summer Camp Coordinator
- xxx, London, gb
Founded In 1996, ALPADIA is a highly reputed Swiss company with languages schools and summer camps across Europe.
ALPADIA Language Schools is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students' futures. Inspired by our multifaceted and multilingual country, we create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, we create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. We offer all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, our schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
For supporting our fast-paced development, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who will coordinate our growing summer camps operations in the UK (Brighton, London and Keele). You will have a unique objective: being sure that ALPADIA’s students are having their best lifetime experience.
As ALPADIA UK Summer Camps Coordinator, you are responsible for the preparation, coordination, operation and support of summer programs ensuring their effective and cohesive operation on a day-to-day basis; the hiring and training support and supervision of all UK staff; camper wellness and administration.
You will work closely with ALPADIA’s Summer Camp Manager who lead the operations for the summer camp department and collaborate on a daily basis with inspiring people from our admissions team and representatives from all over the world.
Inspire your future. Become an Alpadian!
The role includes:
· Camp preparation
· Staff recruitment
· Resource planning and organization
· Services Procurement management
· Daily management of all operations according to standard of services
· British Council compliance
· Representation to UK stakeholders and partners
· Assistance to portfolio development
Applicants should fit the following criteria:
· Have completed a CELTA degree and/or a DELTA degree
· Fluent English, fluent in French is a plus
· Experience working in summer camps or in a similar environment preferred
· Strong organizational skills & strong communication skills
· Hands-on and hardworking attitude with a positive mindset
· Customer service and attention to details
· Excellent presentation and strong motivation to succeed
Location: UK located, to be discussed
Employment type: Full time
Start date: to be discussed
You want this job? Apply in English (resume and cover letter) here.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications fulfilling all criteria will be considered and only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.