Camp Manager - Keele - UK
- Keele, Keele, England, gb
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and wide range of cultural and sporting activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
For the 2019 season, we are currently recruiting a Camp Manager of our course centre in Keele.
This is a key role to ensure the academic and co-curricular programmes in the camp meet ALPADIA’s high standards, quality welfare arrangements are made for our students and staff are led by example.
- Leading a team of Language teachers and activity leaders
- Quality controlling the camp’s operations in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensuring the camp meets or exceeds British Council requirements
- Managing up to 100 students each week
- Organising sports and cultural activities, ensuring all sessions are properly planned
- Liaising with ALPADIA’s Head Office and Sales & Admissions teams
- Ability to manage a team of diverse personalities and skills
- Professional experience in holiday course centres or similar structures preferred
- Teaching experience or qualifications preferred
- Excellent English, with an additional European language desirable
- High sense of responsibility, organisation and initiative
- Ability to multitask and overcome stressful situations
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international working environment
- The opportunity to play a leading role in driving forward key company priorities
- A competitive salary
- Full board and accommodation
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 4 European countries with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Employment period and training:
- You should be available from 29th June to 11th August 2019
- Prior to the start of the camp, Camp Managers receive induction training out of our Swiss Head Office, with travel, meals and accommodation provided by ALPADIA.
- Accommodation on-site is compulsory, organised and paid by ALPADIA
How to apply:
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent through our website https://www.alpadia.com/en/about-us/jobs.htm by clicking on the position you’re interested in.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.