- Nisku, Canada
Alta-Fab Structures Ltd. provides innovative, high-quality modular buildings, designed to meet the industrial space and remote housing needs for any industry. We manufacture and service single-unit structures for wellsites and multi-unit large camps and complexes.
- Upload incoming shipments of materials, Sort, count and organize these materials in our warehouse and outdoor storage yards
- Prepare invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer
- Pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances. Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices and other documents as weel as record shipments and reject damaged goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Unpack, code and route to appropriate storage areas
- Responsible for the interior cleanliness of the warehouse
- A strong commitment to safety and a safety leader
- Ability to work in a fast paced team enviroment
- Strong communication skill, including written, spoken, and comprehension
- Valid forklift ticket required.
Year round full time employment. Must have vehicle to commute to Nisku. Application process required pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical testing.