- Nisku, Canada
Alta-Fab Structures Ltd, located in Nisku, AB provides innovative, high-quality modular buildings, designed to meet the industrial space and remote housing needs for any industry. We manufacture and service single-unit structures for wellsites and multi-unit large camps and complexes.
- Insulate and panel interior walls
- Cut panels to size
- Cut out rough openings for outlets, waterlines, etc
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work with a variety of hand tools, power tools and tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Must be able to work independently or in a group/team setting
- Ability to remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Be an effective learner/listener
- Have good interpersonal, technical and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong commitment to safety
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must have strong English skills
Year round full time employment. Must have vehicle to commute to Nisku. Application process required pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical testing.