Sales Support Coordinator
- Nisku, Canada
Alta-Fab Structures Ltd. provides innovative, high-quality modular buildings, designed to meet the industrial space and remote housing needs for any industry. We manufacture and service single-unit structures for wellsites and multi-unit large camps and complexes.
- Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function.
- Oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
- Provides support to the sales team through completion of sales department administrative work. Duties may include (but are not limited to) order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, RFP response, product training
- Coordinating with other internal departments on behalf of Sales group.
- Initiates and tracks orders to completion. Updates and maintain accuracy of Sales Pipeline based on direction from Sales.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals.
- May handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Helps in the development and execution of customer focused promotional events.
- Interacts with Customers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Orientation within all internal departments
- Experience in sales or in an occupation related to the product or service considered as asset.
- Results-orientated with good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving, logically evaluate and generate steps to determine solutions for customers through a consultative sales approach.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Must have vehicle to commute to Nisku. Application process required pre-employment drug, alcohol and audio testing.