- Nisku, Canada
Alta-Fab Structures Ltd. provides innovative, high-quality modular buildings, designed to meet the industrial space and remote housing needs for any industry. We manufacture and service single-unit structures for wellsites and multi-unit large camps and complexes.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software to prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
- Answer telephones, greet visitors, meet with clients, and handle business and administrative details
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Open, sort and distribute correspondence (including faxes and electronic mail) and respond to routine inquiries
- Draft correspondence and reports
- Schedule appointments and meetings using electronic calendar systems
- Develop or maintain a records management system (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files)
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, voice mail messaging systems and computer scanning equipment
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Edit or format documents for supervisors
- Use specialized software to create forms
- Manage projects
- A strong commitment to safety and a safety leader
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to details with strong organization skills to effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, adaptability, and customer service orientation as well as good communication abilities required to work with internal and external customers on different levels
- Results-orientated with ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiation communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and email applications
- Position requires strong English communication skills, including written, spoken and comprehension
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Year round full time employment. Must have vehicle to commute to Nisku. Application process requires pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical testing.