Job Opportunity - .NET Developer
- Responsible for development of new and existing code following the standards, best practices and processes defined within company’s R&D.
- Cooperates closely with Product Management (PM) to create code for solutions that satisfy business/customer requirements defined by PM.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality code and to respond immediately if checked in code causes broken build or test.
- Responsible for giving early warnings if not able to deliver according to time/quality. Be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning.
- More than 2 years of experience in .Net;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with testing;
- Experience implementing TDD;
- Experience with containers is a plus;
- Experience with cloud AWS or another is a plus