ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
- Laval, Canada
Alton Gray, an exciting new fashion + lifestyle store, launching in August at Carrefour Laval, is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to assist the Manager in all areas of store operations.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, have the ability to take direction, as well as the ability to assist in the management and training of team members, be able to motivate others and lead by example, have great communication and interpersonal skills, understand the importance of customer service excellence and possess a great sense of personal style.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Partner with store manager to maximize sales, deliver top-rated customer experiences and build a high performing team
- Support the manager with the management of the daily operations of the store i.e. sales, expenses, schedules, customer service, inventory, merchandising, and general maintenance.
- Assist with the recruitment, training, monitoring and evaluation of staff and supervise the daily activities of the team
- 2-4 years experience in a retail position
- 1-2 years experience in an assistant management role preferred
- Experience in a high-end environment a plus
- Experience in fashion - must be fashion conscious and up-to-date on the latest trends
- Flexibility with schedule required (availability to work evenings, weekends & holidays)
- Fluently bilingual (English + French)
Please send resume to email@example.com