Electrical Engineer (Analog/ Mixed Signal)
- New York, NY
Dynamic and diverse electronics’ company that designs and manufactures a broad spectrum of products, such as managed PoE products, embedded controllers and media converters, power supplies, video transceivers seeks a creative electronic design engineer with experienced embedded skills to join its product design team. Solid design experience on a detailed level is required.
Position: Product Design Electrical Engineer (Analog/ Mixed Signal)
Responsibilities include the full design process, entailing:
- Product design development.
- Document generation – schematic & layout.
- Minimum three years of relevant design experience.
- CAD experience.
- Design experience with microcontroller (includes programming in C), mixed analog & digital circuits
BS Electrical Engineering (minimum.)
We are a supportive and friendly company that provides growth opportunities.
Our lab is richly equipped and the R&D team freely interacts with each other to share ideas, knowledge and problem solving.
Some Employment Details:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Compensation: TBD
- We offer a full benefits package
We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V