- Montreal, Canada
Who is Amaya?
Amaya is growing industry leader who offers a full suite of gaming products and services including casino, poker, sportsbook, platform, lotteries, and slot machines. Many of the World's largest and best known gaming operators and casinos are powered by Amaya’s online, mobile, and land-based products. With a strong presence in all major gaming markets, Amaya has quickly gained the reputation as a leader amongst International gaming providers.
Our office is located in the West Island of Montreal and we are in search for a Receptionist to join our dynamic and great team! As a Receptionist the successful candidate will be responsible for providing:
- Secretarial, clerical and administrative support
- Receiving, directing and relaying telephone messages, fax messages and emails
- Will greet, assist and/or direct visitors; monitor and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Type occasional reports and other documents, scanning and copying documents
- Maintaining a current filing system for Finance department
- Preparing courier pickups
- Updating travel logs
- Preparation of Purchase Orders
- Creating expense reports
- Coding invoices
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The successful candidate must possess a DEC with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and is required to have strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint. He/she must have strong spoken and written skills in both English and French.
Join our team of passionate, energetic and inspired staff! Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume. We offer a competitive group benefits package, our annual salary range for the position is between 28K-32K depending on level of experience and knowledge.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.