- City of Industry, CA
America Chung Nam is the world leader in paper recycling. For 12 consecutive years, ACN has been the Top US Exporter by volume, and we are an innovative company with a culture based on long-term relationships. During the last 23 years, ACN has grown into a billion-dollar company and global leader in providing an integrated supply chain for recyclables from around the world. ACN maintains a nurturing and creative corporate environment for our most valued assets — our employees. America Chung Nam promotes socially conscious values, such as giving back to our communities, both globally and domestically, and the protection of our planet’s natural resources.
Headquartered in City of Industry, CA, ACN has offices worldwide in the UK, the Netherlands, Japan, and China. In addition to our City of Industry location, America Chung Nam has an East Coast office located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Produces reports, summaries, communications and other information for senior management using available technologies.
- Handling requests for information, most of which are highly confidential, preparing all correspondences.
- Support the senior management team member by reading, researching, and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Accurately representing the senior management team member by attending meetings in their absence.
- Greeting clients and guests in person or on the telephone.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned or requested.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is REQUIRED--both written and verbal
- College degree preferred.
- Highly desired characteristics: honesty, dependability, and hard working.
- Detail-oriented and proactive thinker.
- Relentless follow-up skills with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Outlook
- Local Candidates Preferred