- Cincinnati, OH
The Cincinnati Business Courier’s mission is to provide area business leaders with news essential to running and growing their businesses. For advertisers, it’s an ideal and efficient solution to reach their target audience. The Business Courier’s media professionals focus their efforts on quality journalism, innovative marketing and exemplary customer service. The Cincinnati Business Courier is owned by American City Business Journals. ACBJ owns 40 business publications online and in print across the country that offer exclusive, in-depth business coverage.
In addition ACBJ owns and operates Sporting News, SportsBusiness Journal, SportsBusiness Daily, SportsBusiness Daily Global, Inside Lacrosse, NASCAR Illustrated and Hemmings Motor News. ACBJ is a unit of Advance Publications, Inc.
The Cincinnati Business Courier is seeking a dynamic, energetic professional to join its seasoned sales team. The successful candidate is a top producer with strong consultative sales skills. He or she enjoys working on the phone, isn’t afraid or rejection and goal oriented.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly quotas.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Maintain an active schedule of customer service, sales and prospecting phone calls.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Represent the Business Courier at company-sponsored and community events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Three years selling experience required. Media sales helpful but not required.
- A strong track record of consistent revenue growth
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to exceed expectations in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience in MS Office and Excel