Flatbed Truck Drivers
- Tyler, TX
AMERICAN DIRECT LOGISTICS SYSTEMS
Great Miles = Great Pay
Late-Model Equipment Available
Great Career Path
- Tarp pay & other accessorial pay
- Paid orientation & training
- Paid vacation
- BCBS medical, dental, vision & prescription drug plan
- 401 (k) with company match
- Assigned equipment; no slip-seating
- Department of Labor certified Apprenticeship Program – Veterans with VA education benefits may be eligible to draw on those benefits for up to 18 months during the Apprenticeship phase.
Must have 2 years over the road experience and 2 years flatbed experience.
Must have a Class A CDL, with doubles and triples endorsements. (Hazmat & Tankers) if applying for Team Transport.
No serious traffic infractions in the last 5 years.
DUIs must be 5 years or older.
Excessive Speeding. 15 mph or more.
No more than 5 moving violations in the past 5 years, no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
No preventable accidents in the last 5 years.
No felony convictions in the last 10 years. No use of a weapon or force Ever.
- Culture – Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. The quality and reputations of our drivers are our best reference.
- Safety – We know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Reputation – An American Direct Logistics driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does.
For more information, please call our Recruiting Department at 972-246-8330