CDL A Class Over The Road OTR Truck Driver Teams Solos
- High Point, NC
AMERICAN DIRECT LOGISTICS SYSTEMS
A leading provider of over-the-road, dry van and full-truckload transportation services across North America,ADS Logistics Systems Truckload’s asset-based operations have delivered consistently superior, on-time performance and capacity.
Our OTR Drivers Stay With Us!
- Better Health Care
- Pet/Rider Policies
- Flexible Home Time
- Less Swapping
A dedicated driver manager who will work with you as an individual and oversee your miles, pay, benefits, equipment, and overall work environment.
- Dispatch miles that average between 12,000 and 14,000 per month for the entire year
- Weekly trip pay on dispatched route miles both loaded and empty
- Pay via electronic direct deposit, or direct access from your fuel card
- Major medical, health, life, dental, and vision insurance (available in 90 days or less)
- 401k retirement program (contributions start after 90 days, matching amount varies from year to year)
- “Limited' passenger program (after 90 days)
- Pick-up and drop pay
- Paid unloading
- Short load pay for Midwest Regional
- Referral bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Detention pay
- Have a current Class A CDL License
- Have at least 2 years OTR experience
- Be at least 23 years old
- Have a good driving record Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
- No criminal convictions or DUI's within the last 5 years
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the last three years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last three years
- Must meet or exceed all federal, state, insurance and company policies, rules or regulations for qualification
PRE-QUALIFYThings You Should Know Before You Apply.
- MUST have a CDL-A
- NEVER have abandoned a load
- CLEAN DAC Report
- NEVER failed or refused drug / alcohol test
- DUI’s - 1 Over 5 Years Old OK.
- NO FELONIES in the last 10 years
- MUST NOT have been fired from last job
For more information, please call our Recruiting Department at 972-246-8330