Dedicated OTR Flatbed Driver
- Jackson, MS
AMERICAN DIRECT LOGISTICS SYSTEMS
American Direct Logistics is a commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 10 years. As one of our drivers, you literally take our business to the front doors of our customers and their customers. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
It is our promise to:
- Treat drivers with respect
- Provide predictable and fair pay
- Furnish clean, safe and reliable equipment
- Support a work-life balance
- Average weekly earnings of $1,000-$1,200
- Schedule is out 3 to 4 weeks with 1 days home time for each week out (4 day max)
- Average of 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Average of 10 to 15 stops per week
- PODS account is 100% Flatbed work with strapping only (no chains or tarps)
- Experienced truck drivers with at least 12 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 36 months (dry van, reefer, tanker, regular flatbed)
- Must have a safe driving record
- Culture – Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. The quality and reputations of our drivers are our best reference.
- Safety – We know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Reputation – An American Direct Logistics driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does.
For more information, please call our Recruiting Department at 972-246-8330