Licensed Property and Casualty Producer Position
- Buford, GA
At American Family Insurance, we are here to make your insurance experience easy and convenient. Rest assured that we'll take the worry away and we'll be here when you need us the most. Our 4,000 independent contractor agents are local, knowledgeable and trusted advisors who get to know you like family.
Be the most trusted and valued service-driven insurance company.
Our commitment to you is to be fair, helpful, caring and provide ease and convenience when working with us. We strive to provide you industry-leading service, exceptional claims experience and products that build long-term relationships.
An insurance policy is only as good as the company backing it up. At American Family Insurance, our financial stability has been proven by the unwavering support we've given our customers over the years.
Agency Sales Representatives are hired by Agents to assist in producing appointments, applications and sales through lead generation and follow up. This position lets you get a feel for a career as an Agent without the commitment of owning the business ~ it is a great opportunity to learn from and work alongside a successful entrepreneur. You'll receiving training and support as you handle a full scope of responsibilities, including customer relations, sales and marketing and agency office operations.
Sales & Marketing
- Coordinate agency prospecting through direct mail, company prospecting program and Personal Insurance Reviews
- Understand products, procedures and best practices for promoting policy growth and retention
- Achieve individual production goals as established by agent
- Discuss insurance product offerings with current and potential customers
- Maintain high customer service standards to attract and retain customers
- Advise customer of claims and billing policies and procedures as needed
- Respond to inquiries, issues and complaints
Agency Office Operations
- Administer office practices and procedures
- Maintain information in the agency's customer database for future follow up
- Manage agency correspondence as required
- Continue to maintain and develop knowledge of American Family products and services and support efforts to increase agent business
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Outstanding sales and relationship skills
- Experience in telelmarketing or other sales environment with demonstrated persuasion skills
- Licenses in property, casualty, health and life (or these must be obtained in order to continue employment with the agency)
- Prior insurance experience is not required
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus
- Ability to learn American Family products, services, and computer systems
- A good natural network to start with
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Vietnamese Speaking Very Preferred