- Phoenix, AZ
We offer a well-rounded benefits package effective the first of the month after commencement of employment. Benefits include such plans as a company paid life insurance and disability policies, 401(K), medical, dental, vision, paid time off and much more!
AMERICAN TITLE SERVICE AGENCY EMPLOYEES ARE DEDICATED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- A commitment to a value system based on the respect for dignity of all individuals, whether customer or supplier.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards and expectation that each associate will maintain consistency, persistence and above all, integrity.
- Striving for excellence in all that we undertake, encouraging consistent and continuous improvement in all results.
- Recognizing that "Above all Else...Service"! to our customers maintains our existence.
- Accepting responsibility and communicating clearly if we cannot honor a commitment.
Escrow Assistant positions are available in the Biltmore, Mesa and Chandler regions.
- Greet every one entering the office with eye contact and a smile
- Answer phone, greeting caller with a friendly tone, and transfer calls or answer questions timely
- Frequently check back with callers waiting on hold and offer options when applicable
- Distribute mail
- Open orders
- Prepare and deliver opening documents
- Adhere to and interpret earnest money timelines
- Work basic prelim and place orders
- Order payoff and HOA statements as required
- Handle Accounting /daily deposits
- Order office supplies
- Provide support to Escrow Department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Prepare documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Assist the entire office with signings, document handling, answering phones
- Support good working relationships with all clients
- Minimum of 6 months working in an office environment
- Strong customer service
- Detail orientation
- Computer data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.