- Boston, MA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Product Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
Brief Overview :
The Product Specialist will play a critical role in within American Well, as an expert on our product, its capabilities, and associated consumer/provider/staff workflows. Specifically, the Product Specialist will participate as an expert resource in key sales meetings, client and prospect events, as well as business partner and investor meetings. The Product Specialist will lead the development of assets that demonstrate the product, such as videos and click-through presentations, answer key prospect questions, and review proposal responses for accuracy and completeness.
The Product Specialist role is Boston-based, and entails significant client and key executive exposure as well as opportunity to travel throughout the United States. Candidates should expect 80-90% travel. American Well provides Product training as well as significant professional development opportunity, and sales achievement participation, in this role.
- Participate as an expert resource and conduct live demos in key sales presentations, and at critical investor and business partner meetings
- Work closely with Product Management, Services and Engineering teams to thoroughly understand the product and master its key features, capabilities and limitations
- Understand and address the key buying concerns of Health Systems, Health Plans, and Employer groups in the field of telehealth
- Develop and maintain a client-ready view of our product roadmap that gives late stage prospects and clients a view into near-term future product releases
- Develop and regularly update presentations, simulators, and videos that can be used by our sales team to demonstrate the product
- Review RFP responses as needed for accuracy and completeness
- Develop collaborative, professional relationships with American Well Executives, Senior Sales Reps, Product Management, and Technical Staff
- 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare software/IT, clinical delivery (e.g., Nursing), or technical marketing roles
- Digital native who is completely comfortable with mobile and web technologies, and can rapidly learn and apply new tools
- Enjoys making presentations and working with people
- Professional presence and mature personal demeanor; cool under pressure
- Desire to learn quickly through on-the-job experience
- Thrives in goal-driven, fast-paced environment
Should you join American Well and the Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at American Well…This innovative team of 6 manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the American Well family.
The Product Management team has three areas of specialty; Product Manager, UX Interaction Design, and Product Specialist. Each part of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other American Well teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks