Digital Marketing Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Digital Marketing Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the Marketing department. Specifically, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall analytics, management and growth of seven-figure, direct-response user acquisition campaigns for Amwell – as well as for many of the leading healthcare companies in the US. You'll have a major, tangible impact on the growth of the consumer business and the freedom, resources, and support to develop and manage top-performing marketing campaigns.
- Develop the strategy for and execute growth marketing campaigns across multiple paid advertising platforms (including but not limited to paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, influencers, direct mail, TV/radio, etc.) to drive enrollment and visit growth, at scale and at cost. Manage significant monthly budgets and high-volume traffic.
- Optimize campaigns directly in self-service ad platforms and in coordination with external vendor partners.
- Vet new partners and networks and relentlessly test and iterate on creatives, copy, keywords and bids/budgets.
- Manage analytics and tracking systems on behalf of clients, including Google Analytics Premium, Google Tag Manager and TUNE/HasOffers
- Serve as the performance lead for paid marketing client campaigns. Deliver optimal paid performance on client campaigns, retain and renew clients on paid marketing services, and maintain high overall client satisfaction with American Well. May require some travel (10-20%).
- Conducting detailed data analysis and using metrics to drive business results
- Collaborate cross-functionally (legal, engineering, product, design, etc.) to effectively prioritize requests and efficiently execute against our team’s growth goals.
- BS in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, Sciences.
- 2+ years of client marketing experience, with an ability to understand business needs, being responsive in communication, and possessing strong presentation skills.
- 2+ years managing paid search campaigns (Google/Bing/Yahoo), specifically in third-party bid management and optimization platforms (i.e., Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick)
- 2+ years in a quantitative business role, preferably in a consumer-oriented company.
- 1+ years managing user acquisition campaigns for another sophisticated mobile-first (or -focused) app or business.
- Familiarity with the following relevant tools: AdWords, Kenshoo, Facebook Power Editor, SEMRush, TUNE/HasOffers, Google Analytics, Excel.
- Must have technical knowledge of marketing tracking from implementation to reporting.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, have a bias towards action, and work effectively under pressure. Able to prioritize team efforts and meet tight deadlines.
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks