Senior Product Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Senior Product Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in Product Management department. Specifically, the Senior Product Manager will partner with all areas of the organization to interpret, document, prioritize, and drive requirements from inception to delivery. You will have a key role in the design process, working with cross-functional teams of Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, immersive experiences, and comprehensive integration tools. You will work with Sales and Marketing to position product capabilities and define KPIs to assess product performance. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, a passion for detail-oriented design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
· Manage product integration efforts stemming from M&A activities
· Manage key stakeholder relationships; vet product solutions, communicate product value, present roadmaps
· Build business cases for key opportunities, including market research, competitive analyses, revenue opportunities
· Manage and prioritize backlog for assigned business units
· Partner with Product Marketing to launch new products, including pricing & positioning
· Craft internal and external communications around features, including presentations, release notes, and feature descriptions
· Manage feature development from requirements definition through customer launch
· 8+ years in Product Management or related field
· 5+ years working with software products, healthcare experience a plus
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and gain stakeholder buy-in
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment (agile experience preferred), and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
· Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
· High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Should you join American Well and the Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at American Well…This innovative team of 6 manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the American Well family.
The Product Management team has three areas of specialty; Product Manager, UX Interaction Design, and Product Specialist. Each part of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other American Well teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks