Senior QA Engineer
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional QA Engineer. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The QA Engineer will play a critical role in the Quality Assurance department. This position based in our headquarters in Boston! Specifically, the QA Engineer will:
- Develop and execute test plans testing the company product, working in an Agile environment
- Develop automation frameworks using Selenium Web driver and mobile automation tools
- Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process
- Collaborate with other engineers, communicating progress and challenges and soliciting input from QA team, Development and Product Management
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Programming skills (Java)
- Good SQL knowledge is mandatory
- Experience with API testing and tools such as SoapUI and Postman a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- 5-7 years enterprise web software testing experience
- Minimum 4 years of test automation experience using Selenium
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Should you join American Well and the Quality Assurance team, you can expect:
Two words come to mind when you’re thinking about American Well QA organization - Quality and Passion.
Working in close collaboration with multiple teams, ranging from development to product management to visual design, we’re on the cutting edge of software technology, making a history in HealthCare.
The crew of highly enthusiastic professionals provides 360⁰ product quality coverage: functionality, performance, scalability, high availability, usability, security and many other aspects of testing required to create a world-class Telehealth Platform.
Working in Agile environment, with a particular focus on automation, we’re examining all system components that include but not limited to: web, mobile, back-end, integration.
If you’re energetic, forward-thinking individual, as passionate about the quality as we are, dreaming about making the world a better place, American Well QA team will be delighted to see you joining its ranks.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks