- Boston, MA
Who We Are
Founded by industry veterans Drs. Ido and Roy Schoenberg, American Well’s mission is to improve access to quality care and make it more affordable and transparent for consumers. We do this by using mobile and web technology to remove barriers such as distance, mobility, and time.
What We Do
American Well offers software, services, and access to clinical services – everything you need to offer a complete telehealth service – whether you are a health plan, an employer, or a delivery network. Our mobile and web service connects doctors with patients for live, on-demand video visits over the internet and handles all the administration, security, and record keeping that modern healthcare requires.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties for senior executive.
- Makes administrative decisions, handles correspondence, maintains files, makes appointments, books travel and serves as liaison with the public as required.
- Handles details of a confidential and critical nature
- Conducts her/himself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment.
- Arrange complex meetings, including board meeting packages, and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics
- Process expense reports and assist with invoices for meetings and events in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents
- Effectively support and back up other administrative assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Routinely handle internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives as well as advisors, consultants and other team members as necessary.
- Manage executives’ calendars, conference registration and arrangements
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Background Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience preferred
- Capable of presenting to senior leadership
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to
- completion of required tasks
- Thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English Grammar and business writing
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests based on own judgment of importance/need to the department
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against deadlines
American Well is located in Boston, downtown in the 75 State Street building on the 26th floor. We are 5 min walking from both North and South Station so your commute should be easy! American Well has an amazing culture and we pride ourselves on working hard but creating a fun, energetic environment.